We are currently assisting a reputable European healthcare principal in hiring a Regional Regulatory Affairs Assistant for their Regional RA Team.
- Adapt Regional RA strategy & objectives and ensure coordination and compliance to internal and external regulatory expectations & needs.
- RA coordination on the management of new and existing product registrations in the countries
- Appropriate interfacing with relevant RA, MKT & BU stakeholders in Global, Divisional, Regional levels
- Monitoring/Tracking RA changes, trends, issues (as applicable)
- Support any other special projects assigned by Supervisor
- University graduate in Science or related discipline
- At least 2-3 years relevant RA experience gained from sizable pharma or medical device principal, preferably with regional experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with people of different levels and cultures; self-driven, with good analytical & presentation skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.