We are currently assisting a prestigious European pharmaceutical principal in hiring a Regional Marketing Manager for their regional office.
- Be responsible for regional product planning and marketing in the Asia Pacific region for the assigned range of products.
- Manage regional marketing projects and Implements existing global strategies and concepts into AP countries.
- Plans coordinates and helps with global rollout of Products in AP countries
- Manages maintenance & growth of existing products and new product launches
- Works with the country product team to implement core business strategies in the key areas of Portfolio management, target customers, activity management, deployment of sales and marketing resources, and so on…
- Supports countries teams in developing Key Opinion Leaders and managing relationships with these and other emerging KOLs for the region together with the Regional Medical Director
- Gathers customer feedback and market trends (competitor analysis) from country teams to ensure that business trends are in line with customer needs
- University degree in pharmacy, chemistry, any other natural science, and/or business preferably with an MBA
- Outstanding proven experience in product marketing management of pharmaceutical products, preferably in the Asia Pacific Region
- Minimum 5 years experience working and supporting within a multi-national and virtual management structure
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience with development of strategic business plans and ability to convert strategy to action
- Result oriented and passionate for the business
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel extensively
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.