We are current assisting an prestige European pharmaceutical principal in hiring a Regional Marketing Manager for their regional office.
- Be responsible for regional product planning and marketing in the Asia Pacific region for assigned range of products.
- Manage regional marketing projects and Implements existing global strategies and concepts into AP countries.
- Plans, coordinates and helps with global roll out of Products in AP countries
- Manages maintenance & growth of existing products and new product launches
- Works with country product team to implement core business strategies in the key areas of Portfolio management, target customers, activity management, deployment of sales and marketing resources and so on…
- Supports countries teams in developing Key Opinion Leaders and managing relationship with these and other emerging KOLs for the region together with the Regional Medical Director
- Gathers customer feedback and market trends (competitor analysis) from country teams to ensure that business trends are in line with customer needs
- University degree in pharmacy, chemistry, any other natural science, and/or business preferably with a MBA
- Outstanding proven experience in product marketing management of pharmaceutical products, preferably in the Asia Pacific Region
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working and supporting within a multi-national and virtual management structure
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Experience with development of strategic business plans and ability to convert strategy to action
- Result oriented and passion for the business
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel extensively
Image already added