We are current assisting an prestige European healthcare principal in hiring a Product Manager for their Clinical Nutrition business.
The incumbent is responsible for product strategies formulation and execution, with purpose to achieve the pre-defined sales & marketing objectives. You are expected to maintain strong relationship with KOLs & other stakeholders, and to work closely with the field forces on marketing initiative,and product training. You are also responsible to conducted market analysis and market research to evaluate the market trend and react accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree in medical science, pharmacy, pharmacology or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years’ product marketing experience gained from R&D pharmaceutical company, ideally with background on primary care or OTC products and with product launch experience;
- Demonstrate ability of strategic thinking, driven, independent and result-oriented;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience may considered as Associate Product Manager.
Image already added