We are currently assisting a prestigious European healthcare principal in hiring a Product Manager for their Clinical Nutrition business.
The incumbent is responsible for product strategies formulation and execution, with a purpose to achieve the pre-defined sales & marketing objectives. You are expected to maintain strong relationships with KOLs & other stakeholders and to work closely with the field forces on marketing initiatives, and product training. You are also responsible to conducted market analysis and market research to evaluate the market trend and react accordingly.
- Bachelor Degree in medical science, pharmacy, pharmacology, or related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years product marketing experience gained from R&D pharmaceutical company, ideally with background on primary care or OTC products and with product launch experience;
- Demonstrate the ability of strategic thinking, driven, independent, and result-oriented;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate Product Manager.
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.