Our client is one of the world’s largest FMCG & Infant Nutrition principals with strong market leadership in different categories. To cope with their business need, they are inviting high-caliber talents in joining their Infant Nutrition team as Medical Marketing Executive.
- Implement prenatal portfolio promotional tactics for the assigned brands to deliver short term objectives
- Provide support on event management & on-site assistant for the prenatal events on weekends.
- Work synergistically with cross-functional teams to maximize responsible brands’ value
- Provide tactical marketing support to cross-team members on marketing execution (e.g. POSM, branding & consumers’ material, etc.)
- Market intelligence & competition analysis
- Vendors liaison on executing marketing campaign in a well-defined context
- Implement an action plan, based on the agreed objective & timeline in the marketing Plan;
- Inventory monitoring to produce a monthly demand forecast
- A&P monitoring for the assigned brand(s)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting consumer & ethical marketing in pharmaceutical/nutrition industry
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to deal with all levels of people and manage external vendors
- High level of independence with good time management & project management skill
- Proficient in MS Office application including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.