Our client is a listed European medical device principal, whom focus on “next-generation” non-invasive treatment for various type of tumours. This innovative technology gets great success in EMEA area and has been introduced to Asia Pacific market recently. To cope with the expansion of their AP team, they are inviting high calibre candidate in joining their team as Clinical Sales & Application Specialist, APAC.
In this position, you will support the commercial team for on-site demo and clinical trainings throughout the Asia Pacific region.
You are expected and will trained to be the product expert, which ultimately helps to define clinical requirements and perform clinical activities as need.
You will participate in client visits for both Sales & Marketing purpose and clinical trial purpose, and work closely with the internal counterparts in EMEA to ensure this new technology can well implement in AP market.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales or application support experience, ideally you will have sonographic background or with experience on medical imaging.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate sounds organizational skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Able and willing to travel extensively
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of new opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.