Our client is a sizable European medical device principal, with significant market leadership in their product expertise areas. To cope with their business expansion, they are currently invite high calibre medical device sales professional in joining their team as (Sr.) Product Specialist, Medical Devices.
- Responsible for all sales activities for Medical Devices products, including customer relations and services for HA and Private sector.
- Perform product demonstration of medical device to target customers
- Implement specified sales objectives and goals, including collection of market intelligence, identification of potential customers, preparation and presentation of sales proposals, and negotiation and closing of sales agreements.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with doctors of current and potential customers, respond to new requirements, and keep abreast of market conditions and future developments.
- Participate in market planning and research activities to identify potential customers and analyze market trends.
- University graduate in Science subjects, Registered/Enrolled Nurse, or other related fields will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience. Experience in medical devices industry is an advantage.
- Mature, hard working, self-motivated and has good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English; familiar with MS office.
Image already added