Our client is a leading European pharmaceutical company, whom currently has a newly created 6-month contract Clerk opening from their Regulatory Affairs team and inviting high calibre candidate in joining their team.
- Provide clerical support to the Regulatory Affairs team;
- Assist to ensure regulatory related timely submissions and registration maintenance, other activities assigned as appropriate;
- Perform Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above, with life science or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 1-year clerical experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated and responsible worker
- Immediately available is preferred
Image already added