1. Collection of Personal Data
For the purpose of facilitate the recruitment process, Scentise may collect your Personal Data such as your name, address, telephone number(s), employment history, academic records and other information that you provided in your CV.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Scentise may retain, process and use the Personal Data you provided for the following purposes:
- Facilitate the recruitment process by matching your details to job openings as of our client’s requirement(s).
- With your consensus, allow details of your skills and experience to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services.
- Allow you to subscribe to our “Job Alert” service, which enable you to receive the information of our latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to your experience. You are able to unsubscribe from such email alert at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the job alert email.
- Keep you informed of job opportunities which we think may be of interest to you via email and telephone.
- Preserve our relationship with you as a user of our website.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Scentise and you.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
3. Data Quality and Opt-out
Scentise rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and update. You are welcomed to inform us for any changes of your personal information. You may request access to or opt-out of your personal data held at Scentise by contacting the privacy officer as set out below. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
4. Quality Cookies on Scentise webpage
Cookies are small data files that send and stored to your web browser temporarily from our web server, which purposed to assist us to create user preference statistics and allow you to browse on our website smoothly. Cookies do not contain any personal data or programmes itself.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can deactivate this function at any time and set your browser to notify you whenever a cookie is sent. You may refer to the help menu on your browser for the deactivate process.
5. Security Measures
Scentise adopts reasonable technical and organizational security measures in ensuring the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access. Nevertheless, despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the Internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
You can contact our Privacy Officer as follows:
Scentise (Hong Kong) Limited
Room 701, 7/F, Tower 2, Silvercord
30 Canton Road, T.S.T., Hong Kong.
Tel +852 3173 2700
Image already added