Our client is a biosimilar and innovative biopharmaceutical medications to help increase patient access to advanced therapies around the world. To cope with their business expansion, they are currently invite high calibre pharma sales professional in joining their team as Key Account Manage.
- To be the lead of field work of drug enlistment.
- To be the lead of sales management in order to achieve the sales targets and implement the sales and marketing strategy in accordance to plans and policies
- Customers’ Service of specialty products (Specialists and HCPs in Public Hospitals and Private clinics & Hospital)
- Able to analyze sales performance data and identify areas for improvement and present the data in the routine sales meeting for management to review
- Ability to articulate the business needs, evolving market environment and aggressive competition and execute with priority and ROI in sales presentation
- Able to coordinate with the distributor and hospitals & clinics’ Pharmacist procument to ensure the penetration of products in the market
- Able to monitor the specialty market by initiating the reports on competitor’s activities tracking, price comparison and monthly reports etc. and provide timely feedbacks and suggestions to management.
- Able to perform extra tasks which assigned from the management
- Bachelor degree in Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 Years of sales experience in pharmaceutical industry, ideally with experience in Rheumatology and /or Oncology products.
- Good lobbying and interpersonal skills for drug enlistment
- Analytical skills for local market.
- Able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Fluency in Chinese and English both written and verbal.
- Computer skills including the Excel, Word and Outlook at a highly proficiency level